Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I manually add data for swimming and yoga in the Health app IOS13 October 2019?

In the new version of the Health app on iPhone how do I manually add data for swimming and yoga? For neither activity do I want to wear a device to record it automatically - and I used to be able to add this manually in the old version of the app

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 5:57 PM

1 reply

Oct 31, 2019 12:28 PM in response to Nellzz

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Nellzz.

If I understand your post correctly, you'd like to know how to manually add data to the Health app on your iPhone. I’d like to help.

Follow these steps:

How to add data to the Health app

The Health app automatically counts your steps, walking, and running distances. And, if you have an Apple Watch, it automatically tracks all of your Activity data. If you're already using another app to track your health, you can try adding data from the app to Health, so all your information is in one place. 
Enter information about your health
Open the Health app and tap the Browse tab. 
Tap a category, like Activity. 
Tap a subcategory, like Steps.
Tap Add Data in the upper-right corner.
Enter the date, time, and data for that activity.
When you're finished, tap Add.

See the full article here:

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Let us know if that resolves this issue for you. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

How do I manually add data for swimming and yoga in the Health app IOS13 October 2019?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.