Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad activition lock ipad mini 2

Hi,I am farindra b. I am from nepal .I have ipad mini 2 but it ask me to activation lock to unlock . I brought this ipad mini2 from second owner . I ask him to unlock activation lock they forget there apple id

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 26, 2019 2:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2019 9:52 AM

Hello,

Firstly it is never a good idea to post a screenshot that contains your email address on these public forums.

The iPad is locked with Activation Lock. There is no way around unlocking Activation Lock without inserting the device’s associated Apple ID. Most likely if they "forgot" their Apple ID then there is a good chance that you purchased a stolen iPad. There is no you, or Apple, can do to unlock this iPad. You have 2 options, return the iPad for a refund or recycle the iPad.

Activation Lock

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2019 9:52 AM in response to farindra

Hello,

Firstly it is never a good idea to post a screenshot that contains your email address on these public forums.

The iPad is locked with Activation Lock. There is no way around unlocking Activation Lock without inserting the device’s associated Apple ID. Most likely if they "forgot" their Apple ID then there is a good chance that you purchased a stolen iPad. There is no you, or Apple, can do to unlock this iPad. You have 2 options, return the iPad for a refund or recycle the iPad.

Activation Lock

My ipad activition lock ipad mini 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.