📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scrabble App disappeared

I have been using Scrabble for years, and it often freezes and needs re-loading.

This time when I went to re-load, the App has disappeared completely from my App Store.

What should I do please?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 5:52 AM

6 replies

Nov 27, 2019 5:08 AM in response to Noni5560

I am also playing with the free/not-adfree App since the adfree App I paid for froze and at that time, not knowing what to do about freezes (until my dau. Showed me how to close it), I had returned the game as it was useless to me. Now I had to close the free version after it froze too, but Icant seem to get back to the games in process during last freeze. The other players send me Nudges (wanting me to take my turn) but when I go to the App, their games are not there. So frustrating since there’s no way to contact the other players to tell them we’ve been robbed of our games and all of our play history nor to start a new game with those same players. One woman was elderly and I know enjoyed playing with me. I don’t even know how to contact the Scrabble App people or where to ask questions like this. What a bummer.

Scrabble App disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.