Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't open itunes

I have an iMac desktop (late2009) for some reason iTunes will no longer open. when ever I try to open the log into apple ID screen pops up. I enter my user name and password (which works on my ipad and the website) but when I hit sing in the feild just goes blank and wont let me log in. iTunes wont open unless I log in. I thought I might need an update but I am running on Yosimity and it says I need the new OS Catalina but apparently my computer is too old. It works just fine except Itunes and I am not buying a new comuter just for itunes. any recommendations on what I can do?

Thanks

iMac Pro

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 4:23 PM

Check for malware with a free trial of https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac/. See How to upgrade to OS X El Capitan - Apple Support. While you might not be able to install Catalina there might be a newer version of OS X you can run.

tt2

1 reply

Can't open itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.