Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos

how do i restore my icloud photos from my icloud to my iphone 6s

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 7:23 PM

Hi, Brianna

Just follow instructions here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph12521?locale=en_US

1. On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. If a newer version of iOS is available, follow the onscreen instructions to download and install it.
  2. Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from.
  3. Then tap a device listed under Backups to see the date and size of its latest backup.
  4. For information about backing up manually now, see Back up your iOS devices to iCloud. If you don’t see a backup you expected to be there, see the Apple Support article If you can’t back up to iCloud or restore from iCloud backup failed.
  5. Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase All Content and Settings.”
  6. On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
  7. Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2019 7:23 PM in response to briannawilley

Hi, Brianna

Just follow instructions here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph12521?locale=en_US

1. On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. If a newer version of iOS is available, follow the onscreen instructions to download and install it.
  2. Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from.
  3. Then tap a device listed under Backups to see the date and size of its latest backup.
  4. For information about backing up manually now, see Back up your iOS devices to iCloud. If you don’t see a backup you expected to be there, see the Apple Support article If you can’t back up to iCloud or restore from iCloud backup failed.
  5. Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase All Content and Settings.”
  6. On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
  7. Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.

photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.