Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring viber only from icloud

I just want to restore my viber only from icloud since that’s the only lost data.

Everything else is ok except viber.

I do not want to reset again everything and start all over again.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 3:49 AM

For some third-party apps, you may need to download data from the app provider again.

About your apps, music, movies, and TV shows

iCloud Backup includes information about your purchase history from the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Books app, Apple Podcasts app, and the App Store. After you restore from iCloud Backup, your purchased media automatically downloads again from Apple services. Availability of redownloads varies by country or region. Previous purchases may be unavailable when they've been refunded or aren't available in the store anymore. Some previously purchased movies may not be available for redownload from Apple TV.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2019 3:49 AM in response to Bighani

For some third-party apps, you may need to download data from the app provider again.

About your apps, music, movies, and TV shows

iCloud Backup includes information about your purchase history from the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Books app, Apple Podcasts app, and the App Store. After you restore from iCloud Backup, your purchased media automatically downloads again from Apple services. Availability of redownloads varies by country or region. Previous purchases may be unavailable when they've been refunded or aren't available in the store anymore. Some previously purchased movies may not be available for redownload from Apple TV.

Restoring viber only from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.