You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Network issue for iphone 11 pro max

I just got iphone 11 pro max

from 5 days ago .

i found at&t sim card inside phone but it’s unlocked

when i call someone .. my voice like cut and cut . He can’t listen me good

but whatsapp or calls from wifi is so good and so clear voice ..

then i reset all settings .

it’s working good

but for example: when i go to left in my building

network fall down ..

then i go out from left .. ans network came back full

then i make call .. this problem happen again

i need restart network .. then. Call again

for

People said that it’s not hardware problem and wait till new update while i have already 13.1.3

the last one ..

i want just know if is it possible be hardware ?

or maybe because phone is at&t?

or maybe because software .. need wait ?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 11:45 PM

6 replies

Oct 28, 2019 3:59 AM in response to ProustGiulio

I bought it from store .. not from apple

i live in ukraine.

currently using vodafone .

i bought this phone and wanted american version

he got at&t version .. i were afraid to be unlock .. but i put my vodafone card and it worked and also found carrier options opened for me as well as before ..

then this problem happened

i called store .. they said wait ios update

i’m afraid that’s problem from phone

or this at&t phone will effect badly on my phone

because i never bought phone from at&t

and don’t know whatms this

Oct 28, 2019 5:52 AM in response to muhammedelbanna

It's difficult to diagnose your issue remotely, sorry.

I don't know if the store has a return policy that allow you to try a different model or return it for a refund.

In Ukraine the correct model number (for 11 Pro Max) should be A2218, and supported carriers are Kyivstar, Lifecell or Vodafone.

That being said, I do not think it's a matter of waiting for a new iOS update. But I'm not sure about that.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Dec 12, 2019 8:45 AM in response to muhammedelbanna

i have the same problem i hear them but they don't hear me i already have swap it 3 times call apple support tell them what your problem is make a appointment in a store don't let you send away with the phone is working fine

i was one of the early adopters with in the first 2 weeks i did have a problem with the screen than they swap it for a new one this one did have a problem with the sound and they did swap it the one i have now from 6 november does have a problem with making videos in the apple store they say its because of the light and with calling they want to send it for reparation but i refused because i not payed for a repaired phone so keep your foot stuck and don't let you do

Network issue for iphone 11 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.