Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch ID is not workings

Why my Touch ID is not working

I tried more than once and I had fed up being trying with no results

every time I tries to activate the phone Touch ID tell me that I fail although I followed many instructions through your site by restarting the iPhone and downloading the last iOS. But useless

every time I restart my phone it’s telling me unable to activate the Touch ID

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 4:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 4:18 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the troubleshooting steps provided in this support guide:—> If Touch ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

It could be a hardware failure. In such a situation, make an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider and have your 6s inspected. After checking it out, they’ll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2019 4:18 AM in response to noha130

If you already tried (to no avail) all the troubleshooting steps provided in this support guide:—> If Touch ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

It could be a hardware failure. In such a situation, make an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider and have your 6s inspected. After checking it out, they’ll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Touch ID is not workings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.