Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

so many bugs in IOS 13

I’m using Iphone 6s and it was working awesome before updating to IOS 13 from IOS 12 And Now after updating i found it worst. there are so many bugs now some them are written below -

* Can’t merge Calls means i can’t add any other person to ongoing voice calls.

• All three buttons on Apple original earphones don’t work during a call.
  • sometimes i try to delete some pictures from photo gallery but it doesn’t delete.
  • app switcher is working slow when i click twice home button

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2019 7:08 AM

Hi arshad_waraqwala,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are experiencing several issues with your iPhone, and I would like to help.

There may have been a newer release of iOS since your initial post, which could help address some mentioned issues. Let's check on this first. Please navigate to Settings > General > Software Update. If you see an update available, you may want to try updating iOS using the steps found here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

In regards to the trouble with your EarPods, I would like you to follow these steps: If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. If the same issue remains, can you test this set of EarPods with another compatible device? If the issue can be isolated to the buttons, you may need to seek replacement options for your EarPods. Let me know the results.

For the pictures that do not appear to be deleting from Photos, if the issue remains, please try force quitting Photos: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, and restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Please keep me posted on each issue after following all of the above steps. If any issues remain, reply back with an update.

Thank you for your time.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2019 7:08 AM in response to arshad_waraqwala

Hi arshad_waraqwala,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are experiencing several issues with your iPhone, and I would like to help.

There may have been a newer release of iOS since your initial post, which could help address some mentioned issues. Let's check on this first. Please navigate to Settings > General > Software Update. If you see an update available, you may want to try updating iOS using the steps found here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

In regards to the trouble with your EarPods, I would like you to follow these steps: If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. If the same issue remains, can you test this set of EarPods with another compatible device? If the issue can be isolated to the buttons, you may need to seek replacement options for your EarPods. Let me know the results.

For the pictures that do not appear to be deleting from Photos, if the issue remains, please try force quitting Photos: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, and restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Please keep me posted on each issue after following all of the above steps. If any issues remain, reply back with an update.

Thank you for your time.

so many bugs in IOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.