Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrading iPhone

For the new iPhone when it says that you can pay monthly, do we do that through apple or do we have to do that through our service provider?

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 7:34 AM

If you go through Apple then they help you get financing for 2 years and you make monthly payments to the financing company. They will do a credit check and you have to be approved. You would need to talk to your carrier regarding what options they have. Some require a down payment, some let you finance over 18-24 months, I've even seen some that are now allowing to finance over 36 months but I think those are only for the more expensive devices. Again, check with your carrier.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2019 7:34 AM in response to meaghan112

If you go through Apple then they help you get financing for 2 years and you make monthly payments to the financing company. They will do a credit check and you have to be approved. You would need to talk to your carrier regarding what options they have. Some require a down payment, some let you finance over 18-24 months, I've even seen some that are now allowing to finance over 36 months but I think those are only for the more expensive devices. Again, check with your carrier.

Upgrading iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.