Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone SE updated to IOS 13 without my telling it to, and I really don

My iphone SE updated to IOS 13 without my telling it to, and I really don't like IOS 13. Is there any way I can revert to my previousw IOS (which I think was IOS 12.3.1 or similar.}

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 8:06 AM

francesfromsouthgate wrote:

My iphone SE updated to IOS 13 without my telling it to, and I really don't like IOS 13. Is there any way I can revert to my previousw IOS (which I think was IOS 12.3.1 or similar.}

If you can explain what problems you're having with iOS 13.x, perhaps someone can make some suggestions. There are a few things (e.g. text editing) that take a bit of getting used to.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2019 8:06 AM in response to francesfromsouthgate

francesfromsouthgate wrote:

If you can explain what problems you're having with iOS 13.x, perhaps someone can make some suggestions. There are a few things (e.g. text editing) that take a bit of getting used to.

My iphone SE updated to IOS 13 without my telling it to, and I really don

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.