Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn't the App store hold older versions of the OS.

I've been trying to download Install Mac OS Mojave. The instructions I read, even from the Apple support, is download the installer from the App Store. It is NOT in the app store. It's so frustrating when you are trying to move a computer from Sierra or High Sierra but can't go all the way to Catalina. Why can't I find a download for Mojave?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 7:31 AM

In the article, How to upgrade to macOS Mojave, there is a direct link to the Mac App Store Mojave installer.

[Update] I just noticed that even though I am signed into the Mac App Store on Mojave 10.14.6, the link in the preceding article is blocked with a dialog Can't connect to the App Store. I am not the only one experiencing this issue apparently.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2019 7:31 AM in response to Jim Hopkins1

In the article, How to upgrade to macOS Mojave, there is a direct link to the Mac App Store Mojave installer.

[Update] I just noticed that even though I am signed into the Mac App Store on Mojave 10.14.6, the link in the preceding article is blocked with a dialog Can't connect to the App Store. I am not the only one experiencing this issue apparently.

Why doesn't the App store hold older versions of the OS.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.