Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i found an ipod and dont know to return it to the owner

I found an applie ipod touch 5 and i cant find the owner of it

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 11:49 AM

Presumably, you cannot see any information on the iPod that tells you how to find the owner (or you wouldn't be here). I'm not sure how you think you'll find the owner through here.

You should hand the iPod in to the appropriate authority:

• if you found it on the public street - hand it into the nearest police station
  • if you found it on a public bus, train etc. - you should hand it into that authority's Lost Property Office
  • if you found it on a plane - hand it to that airline's personnel
  • if you found it in a library, shopping mall, swimming pool etc. - hand it in to that location's Lost Property Office
  • if you found it at school - hand it into the school's Lost Property Office

If you don't know where the appropriate office, or Lost Property Office is, you should ask the staff of that location.

When anyone posts here, saying that they have lost their iPod, the most suitable advice they can be given is to ask at the Lost Property Office where they think they may have lost it, or at the local police station.

No one here can help (other than the advice I've offered) and nor can Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2019 11:49 AM in response to Nathaniel4540

Presumably, you cannot see any information on the iPod that tells you how to find the owner (or you wouldn't be here). I'm not sure how you think you'll find the owner through here.

You should hand the iPod in to the appropriate authority:

• if you found it on the public street - hand it into the nearest police station
  • if you found it on a public bus, train etc. - you should hand it into that authority's Lost Property Office
  • if you found it on a plane - hand it to that airline's personnel
  • if you found it in a library, shopping mall, swimming pool etc. - hand it in to that location's Lost Property Office
  • if you found it at school - hand it into the school's Lost Property Office

If you don't know where the appropriate office, or Lost Property Office is, you should ask the staff of that location.

When anyone posts here, saying that they have lost their iPod, the most suitable advice they can be given is to ask at the Lost Property Office where they think they may have lost it, or at the local police station.

No one here can help (other than the advice I've offered) and nor can Apple.

i found an ipod and dont know to return it to the owner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.