Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to register to take a online ATLAS course?

I have been wondering how to become a Apple Certified Technician and gain access to Apple Certified parts/guides/diagnostic tools. Example being that someone I know has an issue with the iPhone or their screen, etc. needs fixed/replaced, I can’t get Apple’s Certified parts or diagnostic tools without an Apple Certification from GSX. I would like to use Apple’s guides/parts but I have to resort to purchasing parts from the beloved community of iFixit. I would like to get certified so my customers know that I am the real thing and not using “off-brand”, “not genuine” parts/support.

I have a GSX account setup and a ATLAS account, along with Tech ID, but can’t register for a course or certification on ATLAS from GSX. It gives me this when I try to go to the Training Link or the Register link.

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 10:33 AM

This is a user to user support forum.

it is for issues with actual hardware.

I seriously doubt anyone here can help you figure out how to register for anything.

1 reply

How to register to take a online ATLAS course?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.