Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 faded wallpaper issue

Is there anyone out there having the same issue ? The home screen wallpaper looks desaturated or faded. Check out this screenshot. It’s been for me after installing iOS 13. I hope Apple addresses this issue.

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 7:40 AM

Hi Ybm_29,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that the wallpaper on the Home screen appears to be desaturated or faded. I can help point you in the right direction.

I recommend to review the settings for your display to see if there's any adjustments that can be made. Here are two helpful articles with additional details and guidance: Adjust the display and text size on iPhone and Use Display & Text Size preferences on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Kind regards.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2019 7:40 AM in response to Ybm_29

Hi Ybm_29,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that the wallpaper on the Home screen appears to be desaturated or faded. I can help point you in the right direction.

I recommend to review the settings for your display to see if there's any adjustments that can be made. Here are two helpful articles with additional details and guidance: Adjust the display and text size on iPhone and Use Display & Text Size preferences on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Kind regards.

iOS 13 faded wallpaper issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.