Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manage storage in iCloud

I have my photos in iCloud, but it still shows that my iPad is full and photos take up 3.41 GB

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 8:00 AM

Hi there, Francesca08.

I see that, after you started using iCloud Photo, the storage space on your iPad still shows it's full, and I'm glad to help.

Manage your photo and video storage -- Scroll down to "Store your photos and videos in iCloud", and turn on "Optimize Storage" for your photos and videos. You may want to check your iCloud storage as well to make sure you have enough there.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2019 8:00 AM in response to Francesca08

Hi there, Francesca08.

I see that, after you started using iCloud Photo, the storage space on your iPad still shows it's full, and I'm glad to help.

Manage your photo and video storage -- Scroll down to "Store your photos and videos in iCloud", and turn on "Optimize Storage" for your photos and videos. You may want to check your iCloud storage as well to make sure you have enough there.

Take care.

Manage storage in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.