You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove all the homosexual emojis and the the pride flag from my family’s devices?

How can I remove all the homosexual emojis and the the pride flag from my family’s devices?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 5:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 5:22 PM

You can’t. But you can opt not to use the ones you deem homosexual. Otherwise you can remove the emoji keyboard altogether by going to settings and turning it off. You may also opt to replace it with a 3rd party emoji app but you would need to make sure it doesn’t have anything you find offensive on it. Since so many are trying to be inclusive I’m not sure you will be satisfied but you may find something you’re ok with.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2019 5:22 PM in response to davigator

You can’t. But you can opt not to use the ones you deem homosexual. Otherwise you can remove the emoji keyboard altogether by going to settings and turning it off. You may also opt to replace it with a 3rd party emoji app but you would need to make sure it doesn’t have anything you find offensive on it. Since so many are trying to be inclusive I’m not sure you will be satisfied but you may find something you’re ok with.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.