Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my mac book after upgrading to catalina shows very often a msg for bad malware called "schedule"

why my mac book pro after upgrading to catalina shows very often a msg for bad malware called "schedule"??

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 11:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 12:27 PM

Hi gavrielat,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! It looks like you're seeing pop-ups about some unintended software, and I'd like to help out.

How to block pop-ups in Safari has some steps to follow.

If you're still seeing that message, MalwareBytes is a great third-party program to download and run to remove unwanted adware or malware. MalwareBytes

Select the free download, and follow the steps provided.

Take care!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2019 12:27 PM in response to gavrielat

Hi gavrielat,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! It looks like you're seeing pop-ups about some unintended software, and I'd like to help out.

How to block pop-ups in Safari has some steps to follow.

If you're still seeing that message, MalwareBytes is a great third-party program to download and run to remove unwanted adware or malware. MalwareBytes

Select the free download, and follow the steps provided.

Take care!

my mac book after upgrading to catalina shows very often a msg for bad malware called "schedule"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.