Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manually update Apple health data

I want to manually update heath data like add a flu shot from a non Apple source. Is there any way for me to manually enter this data?

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 5:36 PM

1 reply

Nov 5, 2019 7:47 AM in response to bddarl

Hi bddarl,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you would like to know if you can manually enter an immunization in your Health app. I can help answer this for you.

With the Health app, you can see all your health records, including immunizations, when you add a supported health provider to your Health Records section: View health records on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support and Institutions that support health records on iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support. You are not able to manually enter data into the Health Records portion within the Health app.

You are able to manually enter data into the Health Categories section within the Health app, however. You can learn more about what type of data is included in these categories, and how to add data to the categories here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Thank you for your post.

Take care.

Manually update Apple health data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.