Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple limited my podcasts

I subscribe to lots of podcasts. Apple decided to limit my episodes to 3 most recent so I had to go in and change the setting for each one. I use a pc and Windows 10. Is there ONE place I can go to change podcast settings when this happens again? Pain in the you know what!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 31, 2019 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2019 12:32 PM

Thank you for posting this question! I was trying to realize why so many of my unplayed podcast episodes had disappeared from the Classic List view when I could view them elsewhere (I think I just upgraded to iTunes 12.10.2 in the last day or two). To answer your question: if you can collapse your podcasts to the extent that you can click an open area in the podcast list (so that no podcast is open or selected), the Settings button at the bottom should allow you to change the limit setting universally.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2019 12:32 PM in response to veglv

Thank you for posting this question! I was trying to realize why so many of my unplayed podcast episodes had disappeared from the Classic List view when I could view them elsewhere (I think I just upgraded to iTunes 12.10.2 in the last day or two). To answer your question: if you can collapse your podcasts to the extent that you can click an open area in the podcast list (so that no podcast is open or selected), the Settings button at the bottom should allow you to change the limit setting universally.

Apple limited my podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.