Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installing calculator on Apple Watch

WatchOS 6 was supposed to include the Calculator app, but I can't install it on my Apple Watch 4. The Watch app on the iPhone doesn't list it as an installable app. When I try to install it using the App Store app on the Watch, the Watch says "Requires iPhone" and the OPEN button is grayed out. What am I doing wrong?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 6

Posted on Nov 1, 2019 5:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 6:35 AM

Hi emk.mac,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you're looking for the Calculator app on your Apple Watch, and I'd like to help out.

The Calculator app should already be included in the installed apps with watchOS 6, as shown here: About watchOS 6 Updates

If you go to the Home screen on your Apple Watch, do you see the Calculator app shown?

Open apps on Apple Watch Scroll down to the "Open apps from the Home screen" section.

If you're not on watchOS 6.1 yet, go ahead and install that update: Update your Apple Watch

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2019 6:35 AM in response to emk.mac

Hi emk.mac,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you're looking for the Calculator app on your Apple Watch, and I'd like to help out.

The Calculator app should already be included in the installed apps with watchOS 6, as shown here: About watchOS 6 Updates

If you go to the Home screen on your Apple Watch, do you see the Calculator app shown?

Open apps on Apple Watch Scroll down to the "Open apps from the Home screen" section.

If you're not on watchOS 6.1 yet, go ahead and install that update: Update your Apple Watch

Take care!

Installing calculator on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.