Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you disable autoplay next episode on Apple TV+?

So annoying that the closing credits and music of an Apple TV+ episode are abruptly interrupted when Apple TV auto-starts the next episode. (Way to kill the mood that the show producers worked so hard to create.) How do you stop that from happening? I don't see any options in Settings. (And I'm not talking about preview autoplay.)

Posted on Nov 1, 2019 9:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2019 9:32 PM

Sadly, you *do* have to press the Menu button at the end of each episode to prevent the next episode from auto-starting. I hope the dev team adds a preference soon so we have the option of killing this annoying behavior. Ever since Netflix began forcing users to watch the next episode, other video streamers have scurried to emulate that horrible "feature." It's the streaming video equivalent of negative-option marketing.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2019 9:32 PM in response to JimBo Kin

Sadly, you *do* have to press the Menu button at the end of each episode to prevent the next episode from auto-starting. I hope the dev team adds a preference soon so we have the option of killing this annoying behavior. Ever since Netflix began forcing users to watch the next episode, other video streamers have scurried to emulate that horrible "feature." It's the streaming video equivalent of negative-option marketing.

How do you disable autoplay next episode on Apple TV+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.