Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6S battery is draining like crazy after iOS 13 update

My iPhone 6S was completely fine before iOS13 update. After doing iOS13 update, phone battery is draining super fast, it wouldn't hold charge for 3 hours even I am not actively using te phone. It seems like Apple is pushing users to update their phone indirectly by setting up "something" in the software which makes phone to drain battery lot faster as it should.

Please fix this issue ASAP- this is intolerable and not an ethical approch to force their costumer to upgrade their phone.

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 8:36 AM

Hello rambo_1,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the battery life is not lasting as long as expected. There are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2019 8:36 AM in response to rambo_1

Hello rambo_1,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the battery life is not lasting as long as expected. There are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Nov 19, 2019 9:16 PM in response to i_rina

Being as an engineer by profession I have already tried all these options and then I went to Apple store and posted this post here as I didn't get any satisfactory solution. In-store employee are keep on blaming on individual usage case. My phone usage is less and still battery won't survive for half a day. Battery drains 70% to 1% within few mins without doing anything. How are we going to trust a product which don't even last for less than a year.

P.S. - I changed my battery last year and paid for it and time line is less than a year.

iPhone 6S battery is draining like crazy after iOS 13 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.