Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my document is on one sheet , but will require multiple pages to print. How can I number the pages

my document is on one sheet , but will require multiple pages to print. How can I number the pages?

iMac, OS X 10.10

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 10:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 11:43 PM

Hi Ruppy,

The page Headers and Footers show in Print Setup (Menu > File > Print... or command P).

By default, there will be page numbers in the Footer. If not, hover the cursor until it is over either a Header or Footer, click and Menu > Insert > Page Number (and Page Count if you want).

Regards,

Ian.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2019 11:43 PM in response to Ruppy59

Hi Ruppy,

The page Headers and Footers show in Print Setup (Menu > File > Print... or command P).

By default, there will be page numbers in the Footer. If not, hover the cursor until it is over either a Header or Footer, click and Menu > Insert > Page Number (and Page Count if you want).

Regards,

Ian.

Nov 6, 2019 3:32 AM in response to Ruppy59

Hi Ruppy,

Thanks for the green tick and your feedback!

I am running Numbers version 6.1 under macOS 10.13.6. I can't remember what Numbers could do in macOs 10.10.5.

In Print Setup, click in any of the three fields in a page header or a page footer and Menu > Insert Page Number and Page Count:

You can also type text along with the inserts:

Regards,

Ian.

my document is on one sheet , but will require multiple pages to print. How can I number the pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.