Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screentime enabled on kids devices, but control via parental device no longer available

Sometime near the iOS 13 update, the ability to see usage and control screentime on kids devices via my parent device stopped. Screen time is still enabled on all children’s devices and I can see usage and make changes via children’s devices, none of the kids devices are showing up in my parent device underneath the screen time settings. All devices are current on operating system and most of the devices in question are running iOS 13, some are on ios11. In total about six devices no longer show up as being able to be parent controlled.

Posted on Nov 3, 2019 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2019 8:46 PM

Try signing out of iCloud and back in on your device. If that doesn't work, have each individual try signing out of iCloud and back in on their device.

1 reply

Screentime enabled on kids devices, but control via parental device no longer available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.