Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased a song, deleted it, now it does not show up on my purchased songs (but the store still says it is purchased!)

Purchased some songs a while ago on itunes (over a year or two ago). Deleted it. I wanted to put it back on my phone but it does not come up on my "purchased" songs list (on itunes). I went back to the store and it reads "purchased" but I cannot download it. Went back to iTunes/account/purchased and it will not come up under either "songs" or "not in library" options.

In case it matters at all, the album and songs are still in the store. I actually clicked to purchase the rest of the album in hopes that i could download the entire album with the songs i had previously purchased and only got 3 songs that i didn't have before. The other songs still don't show up.

Is there a time limit on how long a song can be deleted before I forfeit the right to download it again? if that is true, why can't i even buy it again?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly.

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 4:08 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Nov 8, 2019 10:09 AM in response to MIJehutyx

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, MIJehutyx!

I understand you're trying to redownload some songs you had previously purchased, but it is not showing up for you. I'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

You may have accidentally hidden the songs: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

"How to unhide music, movies, and TV shows

To open the Apple Music app and sign in to your Account Information page, click this link: View My Account. Or follow these steps:

1. On your computer, open the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, or iTunes.
  2. In the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, click Account, then click View My Account.
  3. On the page that appears, scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section. Next to Hidden Purchases, click Manage.
  4. Depending on what you want to unhide, click Music, Movies, or TV Shows at the top of the window.
  5. Find the item that you want to unhide, then click Unhide under it.

"

Have a great day!

purchased a song, deleted it, now it does not show up on my purchased songs (but the store still says it is purchased!)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.