You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple bill has been taking £9.49 nearly every week I’ve got a few pictures that can prove my point. Some one them as you could see makes sense cause I’ve pay for them but some of them like the £9.49 is been take out regularly.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 9:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 9:59 AM

See: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, then see the following. It includes information about how to contact Apple support if the other steps don't help. If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

2 replies

Apple bill has been taking £9.49 nearly every week I’ve got a few pictures that can prove my point. Some one them as you could see makes sense cause I’ve pay for them but some of them like the £9.49 is been take out regularly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.