Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missed call notification badge won’t go away

The missed call notification badge doesn’t disappear after I’ve checked and deleted the missed calls. This issue started after the latest upgrade to iPhone software 13.1.3

Any suggestions how to fix this?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 3:04 PM

Hey aneta80,

If I understand correctly, the notification badge is not going away after you check the item. One thing you can do is to turn Notifications off and back on again. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of iOS.

Change notification settings on iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2019 3:04 PM in response to aneta80

Hey aneta80,

If I understand correctly, the notification badge is not going away after you check the item. One thing you can do is to turn Notifications off and back on again. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of iOS.

Change notification settings on iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Missed call notification badge won’t go away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.