Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirWatch automated enrollment via Apple Configurator 2

Before Catalina upgrade my iphone/ipad devices were being enrolled to AirWatch via Apple Configurator 2. But now it's failing to enroll, it says "Invalid Profile".

I contacted AirWatch and they did their test and found out that it will only work on Apple Configurator 1.

Is there a way to download Apple Configurator 1? or anyone know what may be causing this issue.

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 3:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 12:14 PM

Just an update....

Called apple support and got a resolution to this issue.

Basically, I needed to accept Apple's Terms and Services. And only way to do this was to connect any ipad or iphone to the MacBook and launch Finder and select the device. As Catalina did away with iTunes. Once that was done, my apple configurator 2 worked as expected.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2019 12:14 PM in response to minl-hsfcu

Just an update....

Called apple support and got a resolution to this issue.

Basically, I needed to accept Apple's Terms and Services. And only way to do this was to connect any ipad or iphone to the MacBook and launch Finder and select the device. As Catalina did away with iTunes. Once that was done, my apple configurator 2 worked as expected.

AirWatch automated enrollment via Apple Configurator 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.