Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 5 Titanium getting micro scratches from long sleeve fabric hoodie?

Why is my Apple Watch Titanium getting these weird spider web-like scratches from a fabric hoodie? It's just stressful that I ordered the titanium edition thinking it would be very durable but can get scratched by my hoodie. It shouldn't be this fragile. It's not a scratch from being dropped or hitting something, it appears to be getting scratched from a normal day to day use, under a long sleeve hoodie.

It's brand new. Isn't it supposed to be scratch resistant?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 5, 2019 9:22 AM

1 reply

Nov 9, 2019 2:48 PM in response to MVCanada

Hey there MVCanada,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you have some concerns about your Apple Watch getting scratches on the display from your hoodie. I’ll be happy to help with this.

You may want to review this article for info on handling your Apple Watch:

Important handling information for Apple Watch

You may also want to reach out to Apple Support so they can continue to look into this with you and see if there are any service options available:

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers 

Apple Watch Series 5 Titanium getting micro scratches from long sleeve fabric hoodie?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.