Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Scratch on watch

I have purchased an apple series 8 watch on 01.04.23 and now I noticed a small scratch on it. What I have to do?

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on May 25, 2023 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2023 4:42 PM

Cosmetic damage is not covered under warranty and glass can scratch, which is very common with wrist watches. To avoid future scratches and to likely hide the one you've gotten, put a screen protector on the watch. There are many options you can choose on Amazon.

If you want a watch in the future, which is harder to scratch, the Stainless Steel models and the Apple Watch Ultra, which costs more, do come with Sapphire glass, which is significantly harder to scratch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2023 4:42 PM in response to ganeshkalai

Cosmetic damage is not covered under warranty and glass can scratch, which is very common with wrist watches. To avoid future scratches and to likely hide the one you've gotten, put a screen protector on the watch. There are many options you can choose on Amazon.

If you want a watch in the future, which is harder to scratch, the Stainless Steel models and the Apple Watch Ultra, which costs more, do come with Sapphire glass, which is significantly harder to scratch.

Scratch on watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.