Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some emails won't delete from iPhone

I have three emails from one day in October that I cannot delete from my iPhone (running iOS 13.2). The emails are linked to an Outlook account. (They do not appear on the Outlook page online.) Any suggestions?

Posted on Nov 5, 2019 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 6:47 PM

Hey there kkastens,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues deleting 3 specific emails from your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Restart your iPhone and see if this helps:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If that doesn’t work, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Your Outlook account. Remove the account from your iPhone and restart. Add the account back and see if the issue returns.

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know if that helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2019 6:47 PM in response to kkastens

Hey there kkastens,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues deleting 3 specific emails from your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Restart your iPhone and see if this helps:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If that doesn’t work, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Your Outlook account. Remove the account from your iPhone and restart. Add the account back and see if the issue returns.

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know if that helps.

Some emails won't delete from iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.