Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Xr iOS13 Bluetooth not working anymore

Since I update to iOS13.1 my iPhone XR can't connect to any of my bluetooth devices anymore;: my headset, my Speaker, etc. None of them can be reached connected now by my iPhone. I have followed all the recommendations given by Apple Support and none worked:

• even I restored to factory settings my iPhone Xr and the issue continues taking almost one day doing this¡¡¡ Please Apple solve this soon

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 4:49 AM

3 replies

Nov 11, 2019 3:03 PM in response to AldoXr

Hello  AldoXr, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. From your message I understand you’re having trouble with Bluetooth connectivity since updating to iOS 13.1. Not to worry, I’m happy to help. 

iOS 13.2 has recently been released. Keeping your iPhone up-to-date ensures that you have the latest security updates and performance enhancements. There have also been some corrections made with Bluetooth. You can read about all the updates for iOS 13 here: About iOS 13 Updates

Before updating your iPhone be sure to create a backup of your iPhone data. Having a backup of your data is like having an insurance policy, you don’t plan on using it, but it’s great to have if you need it. Here’s how to back up your iPhone: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Once the backup is complete, please install the update. You can update your iPhone using either wireless over-the-air updating or update using your computer: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know how the Bluetooth on your iPhone performs on iOS 13.2.

iPhone Xr iOS13 Bluetooth not working anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.