Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I cancel my free one week Apple TV trial?

How to I cancel my free one week Apple TV+ trial?

I ordered the free one week trial, don't have the app on my MacBook Pro, can't find anywhere to download it.

Frustrated to the MAX!

Want to watch FoxNews, but it looks like I have to have a subscription to a cable company. How the heck is Apple TV going to help me cut my cable if I still have to have cable TV to watch Fox News?

Frustrated to the MAX!

Can't find any phone numbers to talk to a live human being!

Frustrated to the MAX!

Please help me get out of this Apple TV one week free offer before they charge my credit card!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 1:18 AM

4 replies

Nov 8, 2019 10:03 AM in response to z-shutterbug

AppleTV+ contains shows that Apple has made such as Dickinson, For All Mankind, See, The Morning Show, and others. Similar to Netflix Originals like Stranger Things and House of Cards. This isn't a way to watch things like Fox News, live sports, or any other television show. This is in no way advertised as a way to decrease your cable bill. Apple is just getting in on the streaming wars with Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and others.

Nov 8, 2019 10:40 AM in response to z-shutterbug

You would need to have your Mac updated to Catalina in order to have the TV app and access Apple TV +

It has been very clear that this was a streaming service for original Apple content, and at no time was there an indication that it would include access to other bundled content.

If you no longer want to use the service you can go into your account and cancel the subscription, see the link above.

How to I cancel my free one week Apple TV trial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.