Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes only syncing one way and / or intermitent

I'm struggling with the notes app. I have an Imac, macbook pro, ipad pro and iphone 11 pro. All updated with the latest operating system. For years I have used notes without issue but recently my notes are either not syncing at all or very intermittent.

On Imac and Macbook Pro I have tried signing out then back in, deleting cache, deleting container files. Notes created on mac won't sync to IOS devices until I open Icloud notes via a web browser. Takes forever to sync.....

On Ipad, notes seem to sync eventually, but it might take 20 min or so regardless of refreshing. Some hand written notes from ipad will show up as a new note on mac, but the writing doesn't show up, it just shows a blank note

On Iphone, Iphone receives notes from icloud immediately but notes from iphone never sync to any device.

On both IOS devices I have removed the app, re-installed, doesn't work. I don't have local storage enabled and I don't have any other accounts using the "notes" feature.

I'm at a loss! Please help!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 1:22 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Notes only syncing one way and / or intermitent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.