Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted all my pictures from camera roll but when i check my iPhone Storage, My photos usage is still the same

I have deleted all of my pictures from my camera roll but when i check my Iphone Storage , My photos usage is still the same and my phone is still full. My photos usage didnt changed even tho i deleted all of my pictures. What should i do? send help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 9:50 PM

1 reply

Nov 9, 2019 12:42 AM in response to ali1806

Just like in Windows, pressing the Delete key just moves your photos to the wastebasket, where they remain available in case your deletion was a mistake. In Photos on your iPhone, you should see a link called, "Recently Deleted", with the number of photos held in that folder. Photos go into purgatory there for thirty days, after which they are truly deleted. You can go into "Recently Deleted" and delete your photos at any time to free up your space.

Deleted all my pictures from camera roll but when i check my iPhone Storage, My photos usage is still the same

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.