Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No one year Apple TV offer appeared - new macbook pro with macOS catalina

I have updated my macbook pro to macOS Catalina and signed in with my apple ID however the one year free Apple TV offer is not appearing on apple tv app. How can I redeem such offer?

Thanks for support!

MacBook Pro 15”, 10.15

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 12:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 7:57 AM

Hi there, RichMarv.

I see that you haven't received the Apple TV offer after updating your MacBook Pro to macOS Catalina and signed in with your Apple ID. I'd like you to contact Apple Support for help with this.

Apple - Support - Product Selection — After selecting this link, choose Music, Apps & Services > iTunes Store. Type "Apple TV" in the search topics field and choose "Help with Apple TV+" in the list provided. Then select how you'd like to start the conversation.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2019 7:57 AM in response to RichMarv

Hi there, RichMarv.

I see that you haven't received the Apple TV offer after updating your MacBook Pro to macOS Catalina and signed in with your Apple ID. I'd like you to contact Apple Support for help with this.

Apple - Support - Product Selection — After selecting this link, choose Music, Apps & Services > iTunes Store. Type "Apple TV" in the search topics field and choose "Help with Apple TV+" in the list provided. Then select how you'd like to start the conversation.

Take care.

No one year Apple TV offer appeared - new macbook pro with macOS catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.