Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How To Cancel "BetterMe." App

I want to unsubscribe from the BetterMe app as I no longer use it. Like most people, I found the app on my Apple App Store and paid for a subscription via my iphone. However, things have changed and I no longer want to pay for this app come the next annual subscription renewal period. How to cancel?

[see pictures attached]

The problem is, when I open settings>AppleID>subscription>BetterMe. there is no option to cancel subscription.

Why can I not unsubscribe from this APP through the above outlined process?

Can someone please advise as to how to do this.

Any and all relevant tips would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 9:43 PM

The subscription is already paid through OCT 2020. It expires at that time.

As it plainly states, those are your options if you wish to resubscribe. If you don't want to resubscribe, just ignore the options.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.1; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.2; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.4.1;  HomePods, audioOS 13.2.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2019 9:43 PM in response to Jon.yzx

The subscription is already paid through OCT 2020. It expires at that time.

As it plainly states, those are your options if you wish to resubscribe. If you don't want to resubscribe, just ignore the options.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.1; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.2; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.4.1;  HomePods, audioOS 13.2.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

How To Cancel "BetterMe." App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.