Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes login not work

Hello APPLE,

# your last update on "catalina" without control disk space "damaged my whole os"(!!!)

# so I have to run "recovery mode" clean disk

# run install catalina what show me only from network 3hours

# after that show me some partition issue

# I have to remove all partitions

# then reinstall again and that show me "download yosemite" !!!!! 7hours !!! *** OK I'll wait

# with install I cannot login - OK I login later - another 1hour

after install I cannot login to itunes !!!! everywhere it's OK - on web, on iphone, even in icloud preferences - but no with this yosemite itunes - I cannot download catalina

changing password not work

call to support not work because you want allow that on device - that I canooooot because iPhone6 don't have VoLTE omg so I cannot

I tried download image directly and that show "damaged" - probably that's only updates

https://support.apple.com/downloads/macos

Q pls how can I install CATALINA so I can have all that features what I'm used to ?

Bruno

MacBook Pro 13", OS X 10.10

Posted on Nov 10, 2019 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 6:37 PM

coincidentally I created a new "icloud account" for client - so I use it and it worked - obviously that 2FA in lower version macos is not correctly implemented - so solution is

# create a new account without 2FA

# then login with it to itunes

# and download update

WARNING! after that there is some issue with login to icloud because there is "user: null" lol - so don't turn on "FileVault encryption" in wizard and have patience with X times repeated login to icloud

maybe help someone - or maybe ^apple improve itself

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2019 6:37 PM in response to Brunooon

coincidentally I created a new "icloud account" for client - so I use it and it worked - obviously that 2FA in lower version macos is not correctly implemented - so solution is

# create a new account without 2FA

# then login with it to itunes

# and download update

WARNING! after that there is some issue with login to icloud because there is "user: null" lol - so don't turn on "FileVault encryption" in wizard and have patience with X times repeated login to icloud

maybe help someone - or maybe ^apple improve itself

itunes login not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.