Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 kills my iPad battery

Since upgrading my iPad to 13 the battery drains within 12 hours of being turned on. How can I downgrade my iPad back to v 12 as it used to last days on a single charge?

iPad 2

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 12:16 PM

Not possible.

Apple provides NO procedures nor provision for iOS downgrades.

What have you tried to improve your iPad's battery life?

Have you tried a hard reset of your iPad by holding down both the Home and sleep/wake buttons simultaneously until your iPad goes to black and restarts with Apple logo, then release the buttons?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2019 12:16 PM in response to sammyland

Not possible.

Apple provides NO procedures nor provision for iOS downgrades.

What have you tried to improve your iPad's battery life?

Have you tried a hard reset of your iPad by holding down both the Home and sleep/wake buttons simultaneously until your iPad goes to black and restarts with Apple logo, then release the buttons?

iOS 13 kills my iPad battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.