Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone battery

I bought an iphone 11 yesterday and overnight it upgraded to Ios 14.2. Now I have serious battery issues. The battery is draining out so fast! i can't use it more than 6 hours. What should I do now? Is it possible to downgrade to iOS 13?

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 9:55 AM

Sorry, but you will not be able to downgrade it back to iOS 13.x.

See if the following articles can help:

3 replies

Dec 14, 2020 9:59 AM in response to rubaiyat_k

If the iPhone just updated to iOS 14.2, then it needs to complete a number of processes associated with updating, as well as reindex files. The first 24-48 hours after an update can cause more battery drainage. After that time, if it does not settle down, you can go to Settings>Battery, and check to see what app or apps are using the most percentage of battery and start your troubleshooting there.

iphone battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.