Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I believe I have a virus on my phone that has consumed all of my phone space

I believe i have a virus on my phone that has consumed all of my phone space. I have deleted all my pictures and apps but still don't have space. Most of the space is consumed by "other".

I logged onto a web page and after that the phone started to crash.

If i reset my phone to factory setting can I restore back up from icloud? I know that Last Thurdays kback up is good

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 2:10 PM

4 replies

Nov 11, 2019 2:16 PM in response to lou65mac2

Unless you have jailbroken your iPhone, it does not have a virus. There are no viruses in the wild that can infect an iPhone. You don't really need to reset to factory to restore to a backup, however you can and restore to your iCloud backup. The latest one that you have. However, understand that will restore what was on the iPhone last Thursday. If you wish to restore to what is currently on the iPhone, create a backup now, and then restore to that one. There is no virus on the phone to be worried about.

I believe I have a virus on my phone that has consumed all of my phone space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.