Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV app not allowing episode selection

On my iPad Pro (4) - ios13.2 - I can't scroll to the right to see more episodes of TV series. This happens for all multi-episode series. Well, I can but it bounces back to the left as soon as I lift my finger and I can't select any of the episodes to the right of what can be seen on the first screen. I can use the "Get Episodes" link but I am frequently in an area where there is no internet and this workaround only works with an internet connection.

I also notice that at least one series of a TV programme I've purchased isn't available to select anywhere in the TV app. I can access it from iTunes store but that surely can't be right.

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 10:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 2:23 AM

The purchases should be in the library tab. Try signing out of iTunes in settings, then sign back in. Other than that you do need the internet to connect to the Apple Store for them to display. Unless they are downloaded to your iPad.

1 reply

TV app not allowing episode selection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.