Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Report fraudulent communication

Received a fraudulent text a few days after my iPhone was stolen. The link looks official and phishes for username and password.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 6:45 AM

3 replies

Jan 2, 2020 5:44 AM in response to LACAllen

Ever since I visited your Apple store my e mails from supposed Apple representative telling me that fraudulent activity is being done on my account have not ceased. when I reply it says failure to deliver to the person who sent the e mail. In this day of technology I am shocked that Apple cannot assist us from attacking back at those who fraudulently send us this type of e mail nor Apple having any app now place to retaliate against such scammers. I don’t think Apple is caring about their consumer so I think the consumer should start boycotting Apple

Jan 2, 2020 6:16 AM in response to Rbofobetz

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. Or control - click on the email and select Forward as attachment. Make sure you send it as an attachment to a new email. If you just forward it, it will probably be rejected. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

Report fraudulent communication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.