Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE 7 PLUS(Felix)

Please sir, my question is am having a lot of problems like camera not working properly and my Ussd on my iPhone network not working properly meanwhile I have an up to date iOS of 13.2.2 on my iPhone 7 Plus.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2019 10:34 AM

I have the same issue on USSD for iphone X as well. It doesn't work properly after upgraded to iOS 13.2 then 13.2.2. When you dialed USSD code, it started fine but when continuing navigating USSD menu, the menu stop prompting out(not pop up on the screen). It seems like the iphone system failing to display the USSD menu for sometime. Apple need to sort this issue since it wasn't there before.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2019 10:34 AM in response to 1000belle

I have the same issue on USSD for iphone X as well. It doesn't work properly after upgraded to iOS 13.2 then 13.2.2. When you dialed USSD code, it started fine but when continuing navigating USSD menu, the menu stop prompting out(not pop up on the screen). It seems like the iphone system failing to display the USSD menu for sometime. Apple need to sort this issue since it wasn't there before.

IPHONE 7 PLUS(Felix)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.