Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie Error!! Video rendering error: 10008 (iMovie error 10008: renderVideoFrame failed)

Every time I go to download my iMovie to my Mac Pro it gives me this error code, I have all my files in my project still saved from what I can see so what can I do to solve this issue??

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 9:52 AM

I take it that you are trying to share out a movie but keep getting the 10008 error. The 10008 error means that there likely is some corruption in your project. Expand out your time line display to maximum and slowly scroll through the project, looking for black frames, white flashes, artifacts and any other signs of corruption. Cut out any that you find and try again to share out the movie. See if that solves it.

— Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2019 9:52 AM in response to Robin_16

I take it that you are trying to share out a movie but keep getting the 10008 error. The 10008 error means that there likely is some corruption in your project. Expand out your time line display to maximum and slowly scroll through the project, looking for black frames, white flashes, artifacts and any other signs of corruption. Cut out any that you find and try again to share out the movie. See if that solves it.

— Rich

iMovie Error!! Video rendering error: 10008 (iMovie error 10008: renderVideoFrame failed)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.