Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to exchange my 15 inch to the new 16 inch?

I just bought a Macbook Pro 15 inch last month and today apple released the 16 Inch with the same price, is it possible to exchange my 15 inch to the new 16 inch?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 5:14 PM

5 replies

Nov 13, 2019 6:29 PM in response to bebzlingga

bebzlingga wrote:

In case I want to trade in, given that its just 1 month old, will the trade in value closes to the original price?

There is no mystery if you follow the link above—enter the details and they will give you a quote right there.

What I see before any info is added in — for a computer the max is $2530, so you do the math.

Apple Trade In - Apple

Nov 13, 2019 6:04 PM in response to bebzlingga

We have no way of knowing that; and, please remember that Apple uses a third party company they contract with so the final price offer from that company may not be the same as what you were told initially. And, to be safe, if you choose to do that, take plenty of pictures of the device and insure it for the full value when sending it in as there have been complaints about what the company reports after it examines your device.

Is it possible to exchange my 15 inch to the new 16 inch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.