Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange for new MacBook air

Hi all!

I have a MacBook air (11-inch, mid-2013). I am planning to buy a MacBook air (13-inch) latest model by end of this year. Can I exchange my old one for the new one and how much discount can I get? Thanks.

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 10:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 11:40 PM

ananya228 Said:

"Exchange for new MacBook air: Hi all! I have a MacBook air (11-inch, mid-2013). I am planning to buy a MacBook air (13-inch) latest model by end of this year. Can I exchange my old one for the new one and how much discount can I get? Thanks."

-------

To Find Out:

1. Go Here: Turn the Device you have into the One you Want. - Apple Support
  2. Select: Mac
  3. View: the maximum amount
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Important:

Perform as instructed here, prior to performing the trade in:

Perform as Instructed here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2021 11:40 PM in response to ananya228

ananya228 Said:

"Exchange for new MacBook air: Hi all! I have a MacBook air (11-inch, mid-2013). I am planning to buy a MacBook air (13-inch) latest model by end of this year. Can I exchange my old one for the new one and how much discount can I get? Thanks."

-------

To Find Out:

1. Go Here: Turn the Device you have into the One you Want. - Apple Support
  2. Select: Mac
  3. View: the maximum amount
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Important:

Perform as instructed here, prior to performing the trade in:

Perform as Instructed here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Exchange for new MacBook air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.