Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange/Trade In Recently Bought NEW 8GB M1 MacBook Air for New 16GB version via Apple

Is it possible if I could exchange my brand new MacBook AIR M1 8GB bought recently from Apple, and buy the 16GB from Apple instead? I bought the machine in mid-July 2021, but opened the box and started using it on August 28th, 2021. I am wondering if I can spec it up as I need more RAM. And the machine is barely used, hardly an hour in a day and usage has been for around 10 days only. Would Apple facilitate and accommodate with respect to that? As the machine is brand new and I will pay the difference for the 16GB new machine. Thanks

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 7:18 AM

The Normal on new Purchases directly from Apple is 14 Days from Original Purchase can be returned - no questions asked.

There after, 90 Days of free phone support and 1 year Support.

Exchange one for another - doubtful.

3 replies

Exchange/Trade In Recently Bought NEW 8GB M1 MacBook Air for New 16GB version via Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.