Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud photos

Should i turn on i icloud photos on both of my devices if i want to access my photos on one of my devices only ?

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 12:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 2:09 AM

savicavic wrote:

The question is if i turn icloud photos only on my personal phone is the other iphone (lets call it work phone ) going to get photos or i have to activate icloud photos on my working phone too to access the photos from the personal phone ?

Assuming the same Apple Id, the photos will be shared across all devices where iCloud Photos is turned on, because they are stored on iCloud.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2019 2:09 AM in response to savicavic

savicavic wrote:

The question is if i turn icloud photos only on my personal phone is the other iphone (lets call it work phone ) going to get photos or i have to activate icloud photos on my working phone too to access the photos from the personal phone ?

Assuming the same Apple Id, the photos will be shared across all devices where iCloud Photos is turned on, because they are stored on iCloud.

Icloud photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.